We live in a time where a great deal of attention is paid to the environment and where there are more and more initiatives aimed at sustainability. How can we ensure that less energy is wasted and that processes in companies run more efficiently? To find out how you can save energy, it is important that you get a sharp view on the energy consumption in your processes and machinery. Which pieces of equipment consumes a lot of power? By making use of energy monitoring you will get a clear and reliable picture of energy consumption within your company.
- WSE-DLRs measures energy usage. Sensing is done on any device plugged into the power outlet of the sensor. The device to be measured must have a regular EU Power connector and run at 230V using a maximum current of 10A.
- Range: 0 – 10 A
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of range (class 1)
- Remark: switch for on/off switching of connected devices
- WSE-DLXac measures process mV signals. Sensing is done using available sensor/equipment with 0 – 1000 mV RMS output. A practical example is the current clamp for measuring electrical current, estimated energy consumption, signalling on/off/full load/part load etc.
- Range: 0 – 1000 mV RMS
- Accuracy: +/- 0,25% of range
- WSE-DLXp detects pulses and counts the number of pulses. It is used for counting pulses for a kWh meter. These energy meters are used not only in 230V systems but also in high voltage, high current, 3-phase electrical systems.
- Maximum pulse rate: 100 pulses per second
- Detection closed: Vin<1 V
- Detection open: Vin>2 V