In the industry external temperature sensors are a common product. Sensors like PT100 or PT1000 can be found in any industry. Also the various types of thermocouple sensors are well known. With our wireless modules you can connect these sensors very easy. The battery operated modules are easy to install. Cables and installation are history.
The Pt100 is a common temperature sensor used in measurement and control technology as part of a resistance thermometer.
Of all industrial temperature measurements, 70 percent are carried out with a Pt100, mainly due to its large measuring range, near-linear behaviour, long service life, accuracy and easy connection.
A totally different measurement principle that should not be confused with a Pt100 is that of the thermocouple. The linear relationship between temperature and resistance value is a major difference with the PTC resistance and the positive temperature coefficient is a substantial difference with the NTC resistance.
- WSE-DLTa-p100 /p1000 measure temperature. Sensing is done using a Pt100 / Pt1000 sensor.
- Measurement range: -150ºC – +200ºC
- Accuracy: +/- 0,1ºC
- Housing: IP 65
- WSE-DLTh measures thermocouple signals. Sensing is done using any available thermocouple sensor of the J, K or S type. For accuracy reasons the unit is equipped with a 16 bits A/D convertor. The unit has no power switch.
- Measurement range: Depends on sensor type (K, J or S)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% +/- 0.5 °C